General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be applied in 2018, and is in line with the European Data Protection Act.
Any public or private entity must have your data in accordance with the law.
Our services for data protection range from design to impact assessment:´
- Specific procedures for your documents to comply with GDPR, such as contracts, tender documents, training forms, etc.
- Registration of documents handling activities in accordance with the law
- Technical and organizational measures according to GDPR
- Smart algorithms to protect your data against cybersecurity attacks
- Training for your Data Protection Officer
- Security Threat Report